The QA Lead will manage a group of QA Engineers working in the development Agile teams and will be involved in all the phases of the products life cycle, from the design to the delivery and to the operation and maintenance. QA Lead will work closely with our Product department providing R&D feedback to the product requirements and verifying that the features are developed as per their PRDs. This position requires about 80% of hands-on involvement in tests automation, documentation and other daily QA activities.
- 7+ years in QA Engineering.
- 3+ years as a QA Lead / QA Manager, preferably in Agile environment.
- Understanding of QA methodologies and documentation.
- Hands-on in the server side tests automation.
- Good SQL command / DB knowledge.
- Experience testing Web applications.
- Experience testing Mobile applications.
- Great command of Linux.
- Scripting abilities.
- Quick learner.
- Knowledge / hands on in the tests automation for mobile devices.
- BigData experience.
- Academic degree.
- Programming abilities.
- Experience working with AWS and/or Open Stack.
Petah Tikva, IL
Send cv firstname.lastname@example.org