An industry leader in load testing and performance testing for companies, sectors and technologies, Scope of Work Ltd. (SOW) utilizes the foremost load testing tools to ensure clients’ business needs are met, including HP LoadRunner, Web Load, JMeter, and more.
Expertise and Client Satisfaction
SOW specializes in testing loads and volumes and provides a customized project structure, taking into account a variety of methodologies. Clients’ needs and budget requirements are forefront in our project design, and we strive to provide client-centered support for the duration of our services.
We are richly experienced in performing load testing and volume testing on a vast array of systems, including legacy systems, new generation systems, web sites, mobile applications, social applications, games, organizational systems, and client management systems (CRM, ERP – SAP).
Flexible Testing Locations
At SOW, we provide clients with the flexible option of performing our load testing services on-site or, alternatively, at our corporate offices located in Petah Tikva, Israel. Remote services can also be arranged, with consistent reporting at every stage of the project.
SOW Load Testing Work Stages
Our load testing services consist of the following work stages:
- Project conception: Characterization and definition of test planning (LTP testing strategy) is conducted.
- Tool and methodology selection: SOW specializes in customizing leading testing tools according to client needs, taking into account project specifics and budget requirements.
- Test planning: Flexibility is provided by offering clients the option of performing our load testing services on-site or, alternatively, at our corporate offices located in Petah Tikva, Israel. Remote services can also be arranged.
- Planning and script writing: Five major processes are chosen for review.
- Establishing the testing environment: SOW determines the appropriate testing infrastructure and environment.
- Allocation of load servers: For the benefit of load testing and user experience, load servers are allocated outside the organization from 20 various locations in major cities around the world.
- Test performance: SOW completes the load tests and performance tests.
- Summary writing: The outcome of the tests is summarized in a detailed and professional manner.
- Support and guidance: SOW ensures support and professional guidance concerning each test tool and tailors this service for each specific project.
SOW – The Market Leader in Load Testing
Comprised of an expertly qualified and highly skilled team, SOW provides reliable and advanced load testing services customized to the needs and requirements of each specific client.
Increase your business’s growth by preventing service outages and disruptions and by increasing network speed and functionality through SOW’s advanced load testing and performance testing services.